Thanks all for coming along to the Xero Gas Race Night, lots of fun in a variety of cars all on Xero Gas themed tracks. Special mention to those who didn’t go try hard as it was great to see Rustons, Issi Classics, Dilettantes, Monkey Blistas, Jester Classics, Biftas, Donks, Burgershot Stallions and Chebureks in the mix.
We had a great line up of Xero cars for the meet up too. Dave’s Impaler was voted best looking but a special mention to Trashbags for creating his own Xero style livery on his van.
We split into two groups for racing, Group A with the faster racers and the slower in Group B
The Race Winners
- CRE8 – XERO Gas Stadium: Dave Group A – Paulie Group B
- Xero Gas Valley Circuit: Stappen Group A – Chubb Group B
- Xero Gas International: Mulder Group A – Salad Group B
- Xero Shores Showdown: Dave Group A – Chubb Group B
- Xerodrome: Stappen Group A – Salad Group B
- Xero Canyon: Mulder Group A – Salad Group B
- Xero Gas Indoor Circuit: Mulder Group A – Chubb Group B
- Xero Gas Test Track 2.0: Dave Group A – Salad Group B
- Xero RallyCross: BKmoto Group A – Paulie Group B
- Xero Gas Hotring Circuit: Dave Group A – Paulie Group B
Xero Gas Race Night Results
Group A was a close run thing with Dave, Mulder and Stappen all finishing on 270 points each. This meant race wins would decide who the winner was leaving Dave in first spot.
Group B had Chubb as a clear winner and overall winner on the night with 310pts.