The Van Society have been invited to another Survive the Hunt Night will be taking place on Saturday 23rd November 2019 at 21:00 GMT/UTC on PS4. This time round there will be a 70's Cop Show theme.
For more details see RSCnet & GTAF:
The event will be hosted by the Damned Brotherhood.
Hunters to wear brown/tan suits and moustaches (for male characters) and the most 70s hairstyle for female characters.
Hunters are to drive a fully modded 60s - 70s muscle car, here are the top 5 according to Broughy that are suitable for the night...
- Sabre Turbo Custom - 01:06.866 lap time - 121.25 mph top speed - $505 000
- Impaler - 1:08.436 lap time - 115.5 mph top speed - $331 835
- Blade - 1:09.269 lap time - 109.75mph top speed - $160 000
- Tulip - 1:09.572 lap time - 112.75mph top speed - $718 000
- Dukes - 1:09.636 lap time - 112.5 mph top speed - $62 000 or FREE if you played on PS3
Hunters to paint their cars dark blue.
If we can't catch the hunted/have less than 10 hunters in the session, we may switch to the Armoured Schafter V12 or Armoured Kuruma again.
Target to wear overalls and a balaclava. We need the target to be somewhat noticeable, so I suggest a red jumpsuit and yellow balaclava to be more easy to spot. Target to start in a van, but can change to any car at any point after setting off.
The basic rules will be the similar to our original Survive the Hunt event with a few changes that are listed on GTAF.
Hope to see you there...