Aslad's Off Road Adventure Pt3
Come and join us on Wednesday 6th March fro some free roam Off Roading. Inspired by Top Gear/Grand Tour budgeted challenges, you have a generous budget of $150,000 to buy any car you like to tackle the countryside of San Andreas.
However, there are a couple of catches to make this a little more challenging.
Your car cannot:
- Be in the Off-Road or SUV Class.
- Be a dedicated Off-Roader from another class (stuff like the Streiter etc).
- Cost more than $150,000.
- Have less than 4 wheels (i.e. no bikes).
- Use Off-Road Tyres.
- Be already taken by someone else (explained further down).
- Your car can be modified in any way you see fit to make it more able to tackle the terrain (aside from off-road tyres).
- It can be bought or stolen, as long as it is worth $150,000 or less.
- The more variation in vehicles the better, it will make for a more entertaining night. As a result, I am going to say that if a car has been taken by someone, only they may use that car - no one else. Think creatively.
At the start of the evening, we will vote for which vehicle we think looks the best. At the end of the night, we will have a vote on which car we think performed the best overall. Whilst this isn't a strictly scored event, it is worth bearing in mind that cars which have to be respawned will tarnish their reputation as an off-road machine...
Sign up as usual on RSC: rockstarsocialclub.net/crews/3-the-van-society
Hosted by Aslad